It is interesting to see those celebs react publicly. In general, they will avoid this topic. Too much innocents killed in Gaza. Too much children. And when you hear some politicians wanting to kill those children and their mothers just to erase that population, it is fridgtening.
Celebrities speak out against Israel’s terrorist attacks on Gaza
(via Jewish Voice for Peace)
I’ve been giving our unconditional support for Israel the side-eye for 99 years now.
The US gives Israel 3 billion dollars in aid every year. Surely that can be used as a lever to get Israel to back down or somewhat?
A North Side business owner slapped a 79-year-old Cook County judge in the face, spit on her and called her “Rosa Parks” after becoming angry that she was smoking near him outside the Daley Center, authorities said. Monday’s attack outside the courthouse came as a shock to friends of Judge Arnette Hubbard, a silver-haired …
Question de Anonyme
What I mean is
- The person usually gifs for the Teen Wolf is a fan. Out of Braeden’s MULTIPLE SCENES, she giffed Braeden once. Not even the “So are these boots” line. She basically just ignored Braeden and her scenes for that entire episode. This fan happens to be a very popular Sterek shipper. This fan also said before the episode that she didn’t ship Derek/Braeden because “Derek needs to heal” and apparently it makes her uncomfortable. What a coincidence.
- Lydia and Parrish have scenes. Lydia checked Parrish out. People start screaming about how they have so much chemistry, fics, fanart, edits pop up everywhere. No mention how it involves an underage girl. Braeden checks Derek out in 3x14, people call her a “sexual predator”, people say Derek/Braeden don’t have chemistry because “eye fucking isn’t chemistry, they need more scenes” people get mad that there’s Draeden shippers after only 1 scene.
- People always claim Derek and Braeden have no chemistry, yet people take their scenes and replace Braeden with someone else to make manips. There’s seriously more manips of this scene than edits of the ACTUAL scene.
- Before s4 - Malia and Braeden both have the same amount of scenes, both get a shit load of hate, “Malia Appreciation Week” pops up, nothing for Braeden.
- Shelley gives interview about how she doesn’t really see Malia hate, she only sees good things people show her. She states that she’s used to hate though, because a past character got a lot of hate. Influx of new Malia edits, etc. Meagan talks a lot how her last character on JBD got a lot of hate because she was the antagonist, and Meagan CONSTANTLY GOES ON TWITTER TO DEFEND HERSELF/BRAEDEN, silence except from the same 5 people.
All very true tbh
If you claim to be a feminist but only believe woc can be strong and powerful when they aren’t in relationships you need a reality check.
If you claim to be a feminist but slut shame women and hope their character die on television shows (because they get in the way of you slash ship) you need a…
"When I got back to school from learning how to braid hair in Kenya, I also decided it was going to be my side hustle. I was going to make some money braiding people’s hair. So I went through the great trouble of creating a poster but I just didn’t have the heart to charge anyone so my friends would make appointments with me and I would spend the weekend braiding their hair, and I just couldn’t charge them so I never made any money from it." — Lupita Nyong’o for Vogue [x].
Graphics by Chris Ritter